– The WhyNote Book A5 is available with blank or lined pages. These pages are also available separately as refills (also compatible with the WhyNote Book Perpetual Planner).
– The WhyNote Book Perpetual Planner (A5) contains many kinds of pages that allows you to organize your tasks and events. These pages are also available separately as refills (also compatible with the WhyNote Book A5).
– The WhNote Book A4 includes lined pages on recto and squared pages with dots on verso.
– On the WhyNote Book A3, the recto is divided in 2 A4 zones. The left side of the page is blank and the other half is lined. The verso is entirely squared with dots.
– We use FSC certified paper (« Mixte » type, certification number C103623) that comes from responsible and eco-friendly forests’ management.
– In order to reduce our ecological footprint, our partners are located in a radius of maximum 30 km from our office.
– If they are used with care, our pages have a virtually infinite lifetime. Most of our team still use their really first notebook.
– Under normal conditions of use, we estimate each page can handle at least 300 uses. In other words, a WhyNote notebook equals more than 6,000 sheets of paper.
– 50% of the electricity needed to make the WhyNote Memo Posts comes from solar energy. Our partner’s factory fills half of its electricity consumption needs thanks to its own solar panels.
– The WhyNote Memo Post doesn’t use any glue. Their special texture is comparable to nano suckers allowing them to stick to any slick surface.
– The WhyNote Memo Post are waterproof. You can Their special texture is comparable to nano suckers allowing them to stick to any slick surface.
– The WhyNote Memo Post are waterproof. You can rinse them periodically with water to clean their adherent surface.
– WhyNote pens are available in red and black color. They are also available with F tip (Thin) and M tip (Medium).
– Permanent markers are not compatible with our products.
– To erase older notes or many pages quickly and without any effort we
– To erase older notes or many pages quickly and effortlessly, we recommend using the WhyNote cleaning kit. It consists of a spray bottle (to be filled simply with water), a felt sponge and a microfiber cloth.
- Spray 1 or 2 times the surface to be erased
- Rub briefly and gently with the sponge to break up the ink
- Absorb the resulting residues with the microfiber cloth
We handle most of our orders within 24 hours. Depending on the order’s amount and the products’ availability, processing time may be longer.
All delivery times’ informations are purely indicative and may vary for some reasons that doesn’t depend on us (holidays, carriers’s overload, weather etc …).