Can we choose between many kinds of pages for your notebooks?
– The WhyNote Book Pocket has lined pages on recto and blank pages on verso.
– The WhyNote Book A5 is available with blank or lined pages. These pages are also available separately as refills (also compatible with the WhyNote Book Perpetual Planner).
– The WhyNote Book Perpetual Planner (A5) contains many kinds of pages that allows you to organize your tasks and events. These pages are also available separately as refills (also compatible with the WhyNote Book A5).
– The WhNote Book A4 includes lined pages on recto and squared pages with dots on verso.
– On the WhyNote Book A3, the recto is divided in 2 A4 zones. The left side of the page is blank and the other half is lined. The verso is entirely squared with dots.
What are the different notebooks’ size formats?
The WhyNote notebooks are available in A3, A4, A5 format and Pocket (90mm x 150mm).
What is the Pocket format?
The WhyNote Book Pocket is close to the A6 format but less large to make it easier to carry. This Pocket format measures 90mm x 150mm.
What are the WhyNote notebooks’ technical specifications?
– The WhyNote notebooks are entirely made in Switzerland.
– We use FSC certified paper (« Mixte » type, certification number C103623) that comes from responsible and eco-friendly forests’ management.
– In order to reduce our ecological footprint, our partners are located in a radius of maximum 30 km from our office.
– If they are used with care, our pages have a virtually infinite lifetime. Most of our team still use their really first notebook.
– Under normal conditions of use, we estimate each page can handle at least 300 uses. In other words, a WhyNote notebook equals more than 6,000 sheets of paper.
What is the WhyNote Memo Post size?
The WhyNote Memo Post measures 70mm x 70mm.
What are the WhyNote Memo Post’s technical specifications?
– The WhyNote Memo Post are made in Italy few hundred kilometers from our office.
– 50% of the electricity needed to make the WhyNote Memo Posts comes from solar energy. Our partner’s factory fills half of its electricity consumption needs thanks to its own solar panels.
– The WhyNote Memo Post doesn’t use any glue. Their special texture is comparable to nano suckers allowing them to stick to any slick surface.
– The WhyNote Memo Post are waterproof. You can Their special texture is comparable to nano suckers allowing them to stick to any slick surface.
– The WhyNote Memo Post are waterproof. You can rinse them periodically with water to clean their adherent surface.
What kind of pens can be use with your products?
– WhyNote pens are the most suitable. Unlike non-permanent markers, they are dry erasable while resisting to touch.
– WhyNote pens are available in red and black color. They are also available with F tip (Thin) and M tip (Medium).
– Permanent markers are not compatible with our products.
How to erase some notes
– You can easily erase small notes directly with the felt eraser located on the back of the pen
– To erase older notes or many pages quickly and without any effort we
– To erase older notes or many pages quickly and effortlessly, we recommend using the WhyNote cleaning kit. It consists of a spray bottle (to be filled simply with water), a felt sponge and a microfiber cloth.
- Spray 1 or 2 times the surface to be erased
- Rub briefly and gently with the sponge to break up the ink
- Absorb the resulting residues with the microfiber cloth
Where do you ship?
We ship worldwide.
How much is charged for the shipping costs?
Shipping costs depend on the country. They are automatically calculated in the checkout area.
How long is needed to process my order?
Orders made before noon are usually prepared and shipped the same day.
We handle most of our orders within 24 hours. Depending on the order’s amount and the products’ availability, processing time may be longer.
How many days does it take to be delivered?
Delivery time depends on the country of destination. Once the order has been processed, it takes about 3 to 5 days for European countries and about 10 to 15 days for the rest of the world (with exceptions).
All delivery times’ informations are purely indicative and may vary for some reasons that doesn’t depend on us (holidays, carriers’s overload, weather etc …).